SageMaker-ready jupyter notebook for Machine Learning social media digestion.
This is a production-ready notebook for training/running ML-fomo project on AWS SageMaker.
ML-fomo is an open source project for digesting/analysing twitter users' discussions about a certain topic.
Harnessing Machine Learning for classifying and estimating Twitter user's opinions and thoughts on a given topic.
Training/using models on a PC is time consuming, with AWS SageMaker we can train and use our model easily and it only takes a couple of seconds.
- A minimal knowledge about Jupyter notebooks and AWS is required
- AWS account
- Setup your AWS SageMaker account
- From your console, create a new notebook instance
- Make sure that your instance is inService then click "open jupyter"
- Clone this project and upload the ml-fomo-sagemaker-notebook.ipynb file to your instance.
This software is GPL licensed. The work based off of it must be released as open source.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.