Table of Contents
- About the Project
- Getting Started
About the Project
JStore: A Marketplace for Jacobs University Bremen students. This is the Web app. The Android version is also developed by my friend Tianyao Chen. The iOS app will be developed later.
Go ahead and try it!
- Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Storage (Google Cloud))
- Email Link Authentication (Passwordless Authentication)
- Post items with a picture (from gallery or taking a photo inside the app), title, category, condition, description, price, and preferred payment options.
- Edit your own posts
- List all available items sorted by creation date
- Contact owner by Email or What's App buttons. It takes less than 5 seconds to get message sent. Our own templates simplify life.
- Mark your own posts as sold
- Delete your own posts
- Change your account settings
- Check your active and sold posts
- Leave feedback
- Absolutely responsive UI
brew install yarn
npm install -g yarn
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/taiyrbegeyev/JStore.git
- Install Yarn packages
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
See the section about deployment for more information.
You can learn more in the Create React App documentation.
To learn React, check out the React documentation.
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature)
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Taiyr Begeyev - firstname.lastname@example.org -
Project Link: https://github.com/taiyrbegeyev/JStore
Terms and Conditions: https://jstore.xyz/terms_and_conditions
Some people have so enriched JStore, that they deserve special mention:
- Zeyar Oo - for designing the icon and finding critical bugs
- Hamza Hayak - for finding critical bugs
- Crystal Mele - for finding a critical bug