This is an emulator of "MZ-700", a Japanese historical 8-bit micro computer.
The MZ-700 is produced by SHARP in Nov.15,1982. It equipped a Z80A CPU 3.58MHz, and represents various characters in eight colors and a monoral beep sound, but no graphics.
There were three models:
- MZ-711 - The base model.
- MZ-721 - A built-in cassette deck is available
- MZ-731 - A cassette deck and 4 color plotter printer were built in.
Many people were saying,
"MZ-700 Has No LIMIT"
PREREQUISITES and FEATURES
- Node.js 8.10 or later is requied.
- This emulator bundles MZ-NEW MONITOR to boot.
- You can drop a MZT-file to the screen to run.
- Z80 assembler and disassembler is available on the Web and also CLI command.
- And, It's a somewhat a crazy feature, the emulator running on the CLI with Node.js is also available.
To install on your local PC, clone the repository or get the zip from GitHub.
$ npm install # Build $ npm start # Start local web server and run the app.
Access http://localhost:3000/mz700-js/emu.html with your browser.
Or if you would'nt install or the installation fails, the emulation page is available.
- Google Chrome
- Mozzilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet explorer 11 (but no sound and slow)
- Microsoft Edge (but slow)