gherkin.mode is a gherkin (which is used for Cucumber's .feature file) syntax definition for Coda 2.
Please checkout this repository into
~/Library/Application Support/Coda 2/Modes as gherkin.mode.
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Coda 2/Modes
git clone git://github.com/takaxi/gherkin.mode.git
- Highlight syntax
- Autocomplete keywords
- Comment lines out/in with Command+/
- List structure in navigation bar
- i18n support: not only "en" but other spoken languages like "ja" available
To prevent your confusion with too many candidates, gherkin.mode suggests keywords in only 10 spoken languages below by default.
Top Ten Languages Used in the Web(http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats7.htm)
If you need to enable autocomplete function in all languages, go through the following steps.
- overwrite gherkin.mode/Contents/Resources/AutocompleteAdditions.txt with gherkin.mode/Contents/Resources/AutocompleteAdditions.txt.full
- restart Coda 2
- Kiyotaka NAKAYAMA (@takaxi)
Any feedbacks and pull requests are welcomed.