Shape Blog React — The Shape Blog Sample Project Built With React
This is a sample project to get you started building a static website with TakeShape (TS). This project references the same Shape Blog content template as the shape-blog sample project but instead of directly generating the page source, it uses the TakeShape Static Site Generator (SSG) to create a static JSON API. This static API is then used to build a JAMStack SPA with React.
- Signup or login at TakeShape.
- Create a new project and select the "Shape Blog" template
git clone https://github.com/takeshape/takeshape-samples takeshape-samples && cd takeshape-samples/shape-blog
npm install- This will install all dependencies
npx tsg init- Follow the command prompts to set up your local environment to communicate with TS
npm run start- The server runs on http://localhost:3000 by default
- Have fun playing around with the sample site!
- Change some markup a template file and the site will regenerate automatically
- Try adding a new field to an existing content type then add it to the corresponding GraphQL query and template
static/buildfolder which is deployed along with your other static assets in
- Webpack generates
static/build/assets-manifest.jsonwhich allows TakeShape to include the built modules with cache-busting suffixes
If we can make your life easier we want to hear from you at email@example.com