!! THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED !!
Vorax, an Oracle IDE for Geeks
Vorax is a simple yet powerful IDE for Oracle databases, built on top of the widely known Vim editor and Oracle SqlPLUS.
- Advanced code completion
- A nice database explorer
- Connections manager
- Formatted output
- PL/SQL support
- Integrated Oracle documentation search
- ensure you have ruby1.9.3 or ruby2.0
- vim 7.3 compiled with ruby support
- install vorax.gem to get the dependent gems
gem install vorax --no-rdoc --no-ri
- ensure you have a valid Oracle client with sqlplus available
- install Vorax vim plugin: manually, pathogen, vundle... it's up to you.
For details don't hesitate to have a look at the project wiki.
Discussion group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/vorax-discuss
Vorax Blog: http://vorax-ide.blogspot.ro/