Doclet for the JavaDoc tool that generates UML diagrams from the code.
2.0.0 is a full rewrite as a Javadoc 9 doclet.
This doclet uses the analyzed information from the JavaDoc tool. It automatically generates UML diagrams from your code.
To use the doclet together with the JavaDoc tool, the following is required.
- Javadoc version 9 or higher.
For earlier versions of javadoc, please use the latest
1.xversion of this doclet.
- This doclet jar.
- Please see the separate Usage page on how to use the UML doclet in your own Java projects.
The javadoc of the UMLDoclet itself is probably a decent example of what the default settings provide for you:
- Main javadoc page
- Simple package example: nl.talsmasoftware.umldoclet.rendering
- Complex package example: nl.talsmasoftware.umldoclet.uml
- Class example: nl.talsmasoftware.umldoclet.rendering.indent.Indentation
- Please search the open issues before you file a new issue.
- If possible, please provide a working example when sending in bugs. This will make fixing them that much easier!
- See Contributing (TODO)
- First of all, thank you for using this doclet, I hope it may be of benefit to your project.
- And of course most importantly a big thanks to the developers of the excellent PlantUML project withouth whom this doclet wouldn't exist!