Doclet for the JavaDoc tool that generates UML diagrams from the code.
The current version is:
Released versions can be found in the maven central repository.
This doclet uses the analyzed information from the JavaDoc tool.
It automatically generates UML diagrams from your code as separate
.puml diagrams of your classes and packages in the
To use the doclet together with the JavaDoc tool, the following is required.
- JDK version 1.7 or newer.
- Availability of tools.jar containing the Sun JavaDoc API.
- The doclet jar or a build system that knows how to get it (see usage).
- Please refer to the usage page on how to use this doclet.
- Please search the open issues before you file a new issue.
- If possible, please provide a working example when sending in bugs. This will make fixing them that much easier!
Thanks for using the doclet, I hope it may be of benefit to your project!
Also a big thanks go to de developers of the excellent PlantUML project.