The focus is on simplicity, ease of use, hacking and experimenting, not state of the art efficiency-wise.
Help and cooperation appreciated for improving the current code, writing and proposing new tools, etc. See the site with functioning code.
Site, initial solvers and utilities written by Tanel Tammet (tanel.tammet at gmail.com)
User interface for trying out all the functions:
- proplog.html a barebones webpage without menus, design, bootstrap or jquery
- proplog_ui.js calling the algorithms below
Solvers for experimenting with different algorithms are self-contained:
- proplog_dpll.js the best solver among the ones provided
- proplog_olddpll.js old-style dpll: no learning and full pure literal elimination
- proplog_naivedpll.js naive minimal dpll, easy to understand
- proplog_res.js optimized resolution method: better than table search, worse than dpll
- proplog_naiveres.js naive minimal resolution, easy to understand
- proplog_searchtable.js basic table search: both leaves-only and all-nodes test options
Utilities are also self-contained: