Arduino ESP32 erase flash
Arduino plugin to ESP32 erase flash memory.
- Make sure you use one of the supported versions of Arduino IDE and have ESP32 core installed.
- Download the tool archive from releases page.
- In your Arduino sketchbook directory, create tools directory if it doesn't exist yet.
- Unpack the tool into tools directory (the path will look like
- Restart Arduino IDE.
On the OS X create the tools directory in ~/Documents/Arduino/ and unpack the files there
Open a sketch (or create a new one and save it).
Make sure you have selected a board, port, and closed Serial Monitor.
Select Tools > ESP32 Erase Flash menu item. This should start erasing ESP32 flash file system.
When done, IDE status bar will display Erase Flash failed message.
Credits and license
- Licensed under GPL v2 (text)