Please make sure to backup your data before upgrading.
- Add a separator in the setup screen for public configs and public signal configs
- Config menu now displays a dropdown to choose between active config and other configs.
- Move trading.signal_providers from application.properties to Setup page as it's currently too error prone
- Setting trading.signal_providers in application.properties will give you a message telling you to go to setup page
- GUI now uses coingecko instead of CMC for it's data because of API problems with CMC and you have to pay for the new CMC api version
Add PDLOW strategy
Add LASTDCABUY strategy, Strategy that buys only if the ASK price is below the last DCA price. (Not to be confused with AVG price)
Add failsave when saving config to prevent configs to be overwritten by a different tradingfile config
Add checks for price rise trigger and price drop trigger if user defines them incorrectly
Move MAX BUY TIMES message higher in on the messages priority list
Do not clear DCABACKUP data if pair did not sell completely
Prevent manually selling a coin if it is blocked. Help prevent inaccurate sell log entries
Fix buy_value_limit logic. When a buy_value and buy_value_limit is set it now works as a range. Else putting a negative value and positive limit for example does not work as expected
- So a value of -1 and limit of 2 or value of 3 and limit of 1 all will just check if the indicator value is within the specified range.
Fix BitMEX pending stop order preventing bot from booting.
Fix BitMEX profit display issues
Fix BitMEX fee calculation so profit we now see is always after fee
- Add new API param, lastXDays to api/sales/log, api/buys/log, api/data so the API can return only last X days of sells or buys
- Advanced STATS has now STATS-AS (After Sale) / Tracks the price action for 24 hours after a coin has sold and only while the bot is running
- Advances STATS should not be available for BASIC users
Update script changes
- The pm2 update script has been updated with some extra options
Check the wiki for the full list of available features and settings
- Edge (Limited)