Java 8 and MySql 5.7 should be installed.
Steps to run
- Create a file named
codechef_social.confand place it in
/etc/codechef. Sample file is included in the code.
- Create database named
- Import the mysql dump to your mysql database
- In file
passwordto your mysql database url and password
./run.shto start the server
- After importing the dump, you need to create one entry manually in the users table.
- Enter a valid accessToken and refreshToken for the particular user.
- Username should be same as codechef username.
- Keep AppToken same as the AccessToken
- Also make sure that you update the admin field in the conf file to the username you created in above steps.
BoilerPlate of jersey code picked up from JasonRay