An automated wrapper script for unpacking, patching (Insert the load command into binary), re-signing and deploying apps on non-jailbroken device. Once the process is completed, the apps will launch in debugging mode with lldb attached and ready for hooking using Frida. Fridpa has 2 modules which are: "The (IPA)Builder" and "The Connector"
The (IPA)Builder: This module uses for unpacking, patching, re-signing and deploying the app with debugging mode.
The Connector: This module uses for connecting to patched app without re-installing.
- optool (https://github.com/alexzielenski/optool)
- ios-deploy (https://github.com/phonegap/ios-deploy)
- Ensure that your mobile provision profile is ready and locate on Fridpa directory. Please follow the instruction to create mobile provision profile at https://www.nccgroup.trust/uk/about-us/newsroom-and-events/blogs/2016/october/ios-instrumentation-without-jailbreak/ (Configure the environment).
- Ensure that your iOS application package (.ipa file) is located on Fridpa directory.
- Once the
The (IPA)Buildermodule is selected, the Fridpa will reqest the signing identity (e.g. F0B35CBA1F2DA06F49F3ADB0C93E14FFFAE3B85B) in order to perform re-signing the app. (Please select the identity which match with provision profile).
- For first deployment, provision profile must be trusted on iDevice which can be set in "Settings->General->Profiles&Device Management->Developer App", then press enter to confirm the setting.
- Re-installation will be conducted automatically and run the app with debugging mode. Now, the app will wait Frida client for connecting to the app.
Your contributions and suggestions are welcome.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License