This is 3d first person game prototype with a level editor. The main design guideline is sacrificing artistic liberties for quickness of content creation. See http://tapio.github.com/darkcorners/ for more information and demo.
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- Chrome offers noticeable better performance
- IE does not support WebGL and Opera has issues
- Good dedicated GPU and drivers (both must not be blacklisted for WebGL by the browser vendors)
This is based on several JS libraries, most prominently:
- Three.js - http://mrdoob.github.com/three.js/
- Graphics engine
- Physijs - http://chandlerprall.github.com/Physijs/
- Physics engine
- Fireworks.js - http://jeromeetienne.github.com/fireworks.js/
- Particle engine
- PathFinding.js - https://github.com/qiao/PathFinding.js
- Path finding library
- dat.GUI - http://code.google.com/p/dat-gui/
- Settings and editor GUI
Unless otherwise stated, code in
js/ and all
.html files are mine and
licensed under MIT (see LICENSE file).
Third-party code is in
libs/ and belongs to their respective owners.
Their licenses are mentioned in the files.
The licenses of models and textures in
assets/ can be
viewed from their respective
However, all of them are available under at least one the following licenses:
CC0/PD, CC-BY-3.0, CC-BY-SA-3.0
Favicon.png is (c) Lorc and licensed CC-BY-3.0 - http://game-icons.net/