A browser based 7DRL game powered by WebGL.
See LICENSE file for copying information.
Playing online (recommended)
Playing offline (more involved)
- Either clone the git repository or download the zip archive from https://github.com/tapio/golem-quest
- Either setup your browser to temporarily accept local file access or run a web server
- Navigate to the index.html file in the root of the game's files
This game was originally done in 7 days for the Seven Day Roguelike Challenge 2014. It is also an entry to Procedural Death Jam that ran concurrently, but lasted a day longer. Between the 7DRL and PDJ submissions, there was only documentation changes and one minor bug fix. As the game is complete, I don't expect major new development. Nevertheless, these original versions are preserved in git tags
- Tapio Vierros
- Yughues (aka Nobiax)
- Ferns, stones, ground textures, replacement textures for some other models
- Clint Bellanger
- Animal figurines, potions
- hendori-sama, umask007
- Clement Wu, Nikolaus & Botanic
- Wciow and John.d.h
- Lamoot, Clint Bellanger, arikel, CruzR
- Pillars and obelisks
- Kasia88, SeekerofAwe, AncientBeast
- Horn head
For license information and links, see the readme file of the corresponding asset.