* Add utility bookkeeping so that utilities are not re-acquired if they
have already been downloaded.
* Remove network dependency DRAKMA, as well as old http/web-apis
* Make loading of QUICKUTIL-UTILITIES quiet except for some verbose
status output. (This should be configurable in the future.)
* Remove proof-of-concept UTILS function.
* Rewrite WHO-PROVIDES to use new framework.
* Rewrite UTILIZE to use new framework.
* Add UTILITIES-FOR for computing symbol/category utilities.
* Remove dead code in defutil.lisp.
Sorry for the huge commit with lots of different functionality additions