- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Joined on
Jul 15, 2011
- girih 5 This tool serves as a test harness for different optimization techniques to improve stencil computations performance in shared and distributed memory systems
- coseis 1 Computational Seismology Tools
- pyclaw 1 PyClaw is a Python-based interface to the algorithms of Clawpack and SharpClaw. It also contains the PetClaw package, which adds parallelism through PETSc.
- gitclaw 0 Tutorial repository for working with Clawpack on GitHub