Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Completely rewritten/restructured project.
- A large effort to bring Webbreaker into a more maintainable and well thought out product was completed. TL;DR everything was sorted into logical directories and tests were created to match.
- Wiswag functionality (swagger api consumption)
- Multithreaded JIT scheduler (it's so much faster now : D )
- Finding parsing, it parses the XML we get from webinspect and now displays that feedback via the console as well as to a JSON file for easy consumption from other services.
- proxy server selection: previous would only select first server in config to use proxy on, now verifies that the server is good.
(I'm sure I missed something, but this is what I could scrape from previous PR's)