TSCF - Tarosky Custom Field manager
Contributors: Takahashi_Fumiki, tarosky
Tags: custom field
Requires at least: 4.7.0
Tested up to: 4.9.4
Stable tag: 1.1.5
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
TaroSky's Custom Field manager. Scalable, Well-Structured and Maintainable. Requires PHP5.4 or later.
Custom fields are stuff box for WordPress. They can store almost everything. Number, Date, CSV and nested array.
Besides that, custom fields can be used for many purpose.
- To display extra information for posts.
- To sort posts by their event date.
- To hide posts from unregistered user.
Thus, they can be easily uncontrollable.
TSCF provides scalable way. A JSON file indicates what custom fields should be and you can get their value.
You can maintain it on VCS like git or svn.
- Supports child theme. you can override config file.
- JSON editor. But we don't recommend it. Don't edit it directly on production environment.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tscfdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- If JSON doesn't exist, put it or create from
Appearance > Custom Fields Config.
We also host this plugin on github, build like below. composer and npm are required.
# Move to your plugin directory. cd wp-content/plugins # Clone repo. git clone email@example.com:tarosky/tscf.git # Buidl plugin. cd tscf composer install npm install npm run package # If you want watch assets, run watch. npm run watch
Of course, any pull requests are welcomed :)
Frequently Asked Questions
I founded a bug.
Please make issue on github.
- Fix fatal error on composer loading.
- Composer ready.
- Initial release.