A simple script for configuring a Radxa Rock as an Inforad
Flashing SD cards
- Download the latest Ubuntu (actually Linaro) release at http://dl.radxa.com/rock_pro/images/ubuntu/sd/
- Follow the flashing instructions at http://radxa.com/Rock/SD_images (we've edited these to be correct)
- Boot the Rock using the SD card (make sure to push it in far enough that it clicks in)
- Resize the partition
- Run 'fdisk /dev/mmcblk0' and then use 'p' to see the current partition layout. Note the start block of the first partition
- Delete the partition with 'd'
- Create a new partition with 'n' and use the same start block (probably 65536)
- Set the partition to be bootable with 'a'
- Write the partition with 'w'
- Reboot the host.
- When you run the inforad setup script it will automatically run resize2fs /dev/mmcblk0p1 to perform the resize
This script is very specific to my needs for setting up an inforad. There's probably a lot of things you'll want to remove for your setup. In particular you'll either need to remove the OpenVPN portion or you'll need to properly setup OpenVPN with a config and certs/keys after running this script. There are also many places in the script where you need to add passwords / hosts / IPs. See the script for more details.