Visit the mgwt page on the PropertyCross website for screenshots and code sharing metrics.
mgwt is an open source mobile widget framework build using GWT. mgwt provides a number of UI widgets, CSS styles and a PhoneGap API which make it easier to develop native-like applications using GWT.
The mgwt PropertyCross implementation is structured using the popular GWT 'Activities and Places' pattern.
##Building the Application
- To build this project you'll first need Maven installed.
- The tests for this project depend on a jar not found in maven central so you'll need to manually install it first by running -
mgwt> mvn install:install-file -Dfile=lib/easy-gwt-mock.jar -DgroupId=com.propertycross.mgwt -DartifactId=easy-gwt-mock -Dversion=e15d9a93fd52 -Dpackaging=jar
- Then run -
mgwt> mvn clean install
This project uses the PhoneGap Build Maven Plugin. In order to package the project you need to active the build profile -
mgwt> mvn clean install -P phonegap-build
Developing with Eclipse
- Ensure you have the Eclipse plugin installed
- Create an 'empty' project pointing it at the directory with the mgwt code
- Configure => Convert to Maven Project ...
- Google => Web Toolkit Settings ... - Check the "Use Google Web Toolkit" checkbox
\lib- contains a mocking framework for testing
\src\main\java\- the Java code for this app.
\src\main\phonegap-build- contains the PhoneGap build config.xml file.
\src\main\web-app- contains the HTML file that hosts the mgwt app, together with the CSS styling.
\src\viewModels- The view models that implement the PropertyCross logic.
pom.xml- The Maven POM file used to automate PhoneGap Build.
stats-config.json- Used by the PropertyCross build in order to compute code sharing metrics.