Sindre, Passy, Stephen, Colin and I are happy to announce a fresh new release of TodoMVC.
This release includes many many improvements to our existing collection of apps, including updates to recent versions of MV* libraries. It also welcomes a number of new apps to the collection as the number of compile-to languages on the site grows.
Thanks to the library authors and community members that made this release possible. It's because of you that the project now has over 10,000 watchers on GitHub.
You can find the highlights and full changelog below.
- AngularJS & Angular JS improved-perf implementations updated
- Backbone.Marionette app is now fully spec compatible
- React app is now fully spec compatible
- Backbone 1.1
- Backbone 1.1 + RequireJS app
- VanillaJS refactored, tests, bug fixes
- CanJS 2.0
- CanJS 2.0 + RequireJS
- knockoutjs_classBindingProvider example has been removed
- Dart 1.0
Apps in the wiki
For the complete changelog, see here.
Thanks! Please feel free to report bugs with this release and enjoy unabashed-twilight!
- New since 1.1:
- DeftJS + ExtJS
- Aria Templates
- Enyo + Backbone.js
- AngularJS + Firebase
- Updates since 1.1:
- Backbone 1.0
- cujoJS got updated
- Kendo UI Spring 2013 release
- Maria graduated from labs
- TroopJS 2.0
- The GWT example implemented routing
- The sammy.js example implemented routing
- Removed Ember.js + require.js example
- We now have 18 stable apps and 36 in labs. New since 1.0.1:
- TypeScript + Backbone.js
- TypeScript + AngularJS
- CanJS + RequireJS
- Chaplin + Brunch
- Thorax + Lumbar
- Kendo UI
- Many app frameworks and libraries have been upgraded to the latest version
- XSS issues in several apps have been resolved
- The homepage got reorganized with new categories
- Various consistency fixes across all apps
- All main apps have been completely rewritten for consistency
- Routing has been added to many of these
- We now have 30+ apps being worked on in Labs
- We're using a kick-ass new template
- Framework authors and contributors have been consulted to ensure our apps adhere to best practices
- We're helping AMD users by adding AMD versions of many apps