AngularJS TodoMVC Example
HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications. AngularJS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
The AngularJS website is a great resource for getting started.
Here are some links you may find helpful:
Articles and guides from the community:
- Code School AngularJS course
- 5 Awesome AngularJS Features
- Using Yeoman with AngularJS
- me&ngular - an introduction to MVW
Get help from other AngularJS users:
- Walkthroughs and Tutorials on YouTube
- Google Groups mailing list
- angularjs on Stack Overflow
- AngularJS on Twitter
- AngularjS on Google +
If you have other helpful links to share, or find any of the links above no longer work, please let us know.
The app uses Karma to run the tests located in the
test/ folder. To run the tests:
$ npm install $ npm test