TastyIgniter is a food ordering and restaurant management system. TastyIgniter provides a professional and reliable platform for restaurants wanting to offer online ordering to their customers.
The best place to learn TastyIgniter is by reading the documentation
Please read the Installation Guide for more information.
Please report bugs using the GitHub issue tracker
Stay in touch
- Follow us on Twitter for announcements and updates.
- Blog for tips and latest developments in the food industry.
We would love your help building TastyIgniter! Please read the Contributing Guidelines to learn how you can help.
Thank you to all the people who already contributed to TastyIgniter!
TastyIgniter is an MIT-licensed community-driven project with its continuous development made possible by the support of these awesome backers. If you'd like to help support the future of the project, please consider:
- Donating development time to the project.
- Spreading the word about TastyIgniter.
- Becoming a sponsor by donating funds (see below).
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site.
via Open Collective
- Laravel full-stack PHP framework
- OctoberCMS foundation library
- Bootstrap 4 front-end framework
TastyIgniter was created by Samuel Adepoyigi.
If you discover a security vulnerability within TastyIgniter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting with version 3.0.0 TastyIgniter is licensed under the The MIT License (MIT). Older versions were GPL-licensed.