TastyIgniter is a free open source restaurant ordering and management system. TastyIgniter provides a professional and reliable platform for restaurants wanting to offer online ordering to their customers.
- Download and unzip the TastyIgniter package.
- Create a MySQL user database for TastyIgniter on your web server.
- Upload the TastyIgniter folders and files to your server. Normally the index.php file will be at your root.
- Run the TastyIgniter installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the TasyIgniter files. Example, http://example.com/ or http://example.com/folder
- Follow all onscreen information and make sure all installation requirements are checked.
- That's it! TastyIgniter should now be installed.
How to Contribute
If you like this software and you'd like to help keep this project you can help by:
- Donating development time to help improve the source code at the GitHub repository.
- Spreading the word about TastyIgniter.
Community and Support
Broswerstack provides an amazing tool for testing across all major browsers
TastyIgniter is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3(GPLv3)