TastyIgniter is a free open source restaurant ordering and management system. TastyIgniter provides a professional and reliable platform for restaurants wanting to offer online ordering to their customers.
- Download and unzip the TastyIgniter package.
- Create a MySQL user database for TastyIgniter on your web server.
- Upload the TastyIgniter folders and files to your server. Normally the index.php file will be at your root.
- Run the TastyIgniter installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the TasyIgniter files. Example, http://example.com/ or http://example.com/folder
- Follow all onscreen information and make sure all installation requirements are checked.
- That's it! TastyIgniter should now be installed.
How to Contribute
If you like this software and you'd like to help keep this project you can help by:
1. Donating development time to help improve the source code at the GitHub repository.
2. Spreading the word about TastyIgniter.
Community and Support
Broswerstack provides an amazing tool for testing across all major browsers
TastyIgniter is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3(GPLv3)