TastyIgniter is a food ordering and restaurant management system. TastyIgniter provides a professional and reliable platform for restaurants wanting to offer online ordering to their customers.
The best place to learn TastyIgniter is by reading the documentation
Please read the Installation Guide for more information.
Community and Support
- Please report bugs using the GitHub issue tracker, or better yet, fork the repo and submit a pull request.
- Visit the Community Forum or Documentation for support.
- Follow us on Twitter for announcements and updates.
- Join us on Slack to chat with us.
We would love your help building TastyIgniter! Please read the Contributing Guidelines to learn how you can help.
- Laravel full-stack PHP framework
- OctoberCMS foundation library
- Bootstrap 4 front-end framework
If you discover a security vulnerability within TastyIgniter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting with version 3.0.0 TastyIgniter is licensed under the The MIT License (MIT). Older versions were GPL-licensed.