Setup Wizard for TastyIgniter
Using this wizard is the recommended way to install and setup TastyIgniter.
- Download and unzip the setup archive file into an empty directory on your server.
- Create a MySQL user database for TastyIgniter.
- Upload the setup archive to your server. Normally the setup.php file will be at your root.
- Grant write permissions on the setup directory, its subdirectories and files.
- Run the TastyIgniter setup script by accessing setup.php in your web browser. Example, http://example.com/setup.php or http://example.com/folder/setup.php
- Follow all onscreen instructions and make sure all installation requirements are checked.
These are the requirements for your web hosting to run TastyIgniter:
- PHP (at least 7.1)
- MySQL version 5.5 or higher
- PDO PHP Extension
- cURL PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
- Mcrypt PHP Extension
- Mbstrings PHP Extension
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.