Temperature, relative humidity and carbon dioxide sensors using DHT22 and MH-Z19 on top of ESP8266 controller.
In this example 192.168.1.177 is an IP address which WiFi access point assigned to ESP8266 board. Actual IP address printed to serial port during boot.
- http://192.168.1.177/ - main page.
- http://192.168.1.177/temp - get temperature readings (degrees celsium).
- http://192.168.1.177/humidity - get relative humidity readings (%).
- http://192.168.1.177/co2 - get carbon dioxide readings (ppm).
- http://192.168.1.177/status/health - internal health check. Could be monitored by tools like Nagios.