Simple midi viewer either for live data or files, linux only.
Scrolls and can be zoomed via moused scroll.
Yellow is C4, some hinting for black/white keys.
Notes are shaded for velocity.
Blue section - is the damper pedal.
sudo apt-get install libasound2-dev sudo apt-get install libwxgtk3.0-dev sudo apt-get install libwxgtk-media3.0-dev sudo apt-get install libwxgtk-webview3.0 sudo apt-get install libwxgtk-webview3.0-dev
Moving to LTS-10.3, wxcore is broken though - https://sourceforge.net/p/wxhaskell/bugs/116/
Wire up ports will create a MidiView1 port, jackctrl midi alsa connections, or some other tool to wire it up.
- wx haskell wrappers fail on any command line setting, live/file mode is hard coded
- wx libraries broken on stackage after lts-5.14, can't find Data.List.Split
- midi support is only single stream, 3840 ticks per second, simple event model.
- rendering is scaled for laptop.
- start experiments with FRP approaches