OpenBlocks refactoring branch
This is a fork of MIT OpenBlocks (covered by the MIT license) for refactoring purposes.
The principal objective of the fork is to make the code more amenable to inclusion to other projects.
$ mvn clean package $ mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="edu.mit.blocks.controller.WorkspaceController" -Dexec.args="support/lang_def.xml"
- upgrade code maintainability from the academic baseline to the commercial baseline
- replace static singletons with contexts and instances
- separate the model from the UI
- move the various project packages from the main namespace to under the
- refactor out functionality such as network communication
- remove dependency to TableLayout, which doesn't appear to be actively maintained, and really not even used in a very complex manner
In order of first appearance on commit logs:
- The original MIT team: Eric Klopfer, Daniel Wendel, Ricarose Roque, Corey McCaffrey, Lunduo Ye, Aidan Ho, Brett Warne, Xudan Liu, Hout Nga
- Mikael Gueck (https://github.com/mikaelhg)
- David Li (https://github.com/taweili)
- Philippe Cade (https://github.com/philippecade)
- Tony Graham / MenteaXML (https://github.com/MenteaXML)