Collection of Projects that I have worked on in my spare time
- My mother-in-law wanted a simple program to track the files/books/documents in her filing cabinet. She had a program called "Ask Sam" that ran on an ancient machine, but it died. This was my first attempt at a project outside of class or work
- Written in Java, desktop application
- I wanted to organize all of my pictures into month folders
- Made the assumption that all photos have a datetime modification date for when they are taken, which is true for most modern photos taken with a smart phone
- Ran into problems with photos that were copied or downloaded. They lose the original date
- C# web scraper to pull information about all classes at the University of Utah
- Was intended to be for a Graduation Planning System
- C# version of NodeScraper
- Wanted to pull scriptural resources from LDS.org into a format that I could use, search and edit easily on my laptop
- Still interested in building this out!
- Built a simple desktop application that connects to a Sphero 2.0
- Allows user to make a timer that makes the Sphero transition from green to red and then start shaking when the time is up
- Intended to be an app that takes normal, everyday speech and turns it into a SQL
- Still interested in working on it!