Port Scanning As A service
- Frontend takes input
- Inputs IP and submitted time into scan table, and to rabbitMQ
- A backend picks up this job, and updates the started time
- Scans the host
- Inserts results into scan table, and updates finished time
- Confirms to rabbitMQ that work was done
- Frontend keeps reloading every 30s until finished is set, then shows the results when they're done.
nmap -T1 -P0 -sTUV --top-ports=100 -A <REMOTE_ADDR>
Ports: ( ) --top-ports=50 ( ) --top-ports=100 ( ) -p (custom) (ex: T:21,22,23,80,443,110,143,993,995,U:123,161,500,4500) ________ Protocols: [ ] TCP [ ] UDP Speed: Slower speed scans can sometimes avoid being blocked by active firewalls. ( ) SLOW (1h) ( ) Medium (2-3m) ( ) FAST (<1m) Service Info: [ ] -A Legal/Acknowledgement: [ ] YES I AM AUTHORIZED TO BE RUNNING THIS PORT SCAN.
This program uses
php composer.phar install