Glider is a simple collision library written in the Go programming language using axis aligned primitives and ray casts. Support for oriented primitives is still under development.
The library can be installed with the following command:
go get github.com/go-gl/mathgl/mgl32 go get github.com/tbogdala/glider
- Basic 2d box collision
- AABB intersection vs AABB
- AABB intersection vs Sphere
- AABB intersection vs Ray
- AABB intersection vs Plane
- Sphere intersection tests vs AABB
- Sphere intersection tests vs Sphere
- Sphere intersection tests vs Ray
- Sphere intersection tests vs Plane
Currently, you'll have to use godoc to read the API documentation and check out the unit tests to figure out how to use the library.
It should be mostly easy to figure out, though.
Glider is released under the BSD license. See the LICENSE file for more details.