Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- new icon
- auto update is broken. Please download and update manually.
- update dependencies (node, electron, gulp, etc.)
- electron updated to v2
- vibrancy is back!
Unfortunately in some cases - this would require a manual update.
- some fixes for high-sierra & electron compatibility issues
- transparency (vibrancy) disabled until this is fixed.
- visual upgrade to the history dropdown (#37)
- other small tweaks & fixes
- fixed: builds are not showing progressbars (jenkins request cert issue)
- renamed the app and the repo due to: electron/apps#230
- fixed: history list - differentiate between same name entries
Migration from Github Browser
Because of the rename the new app (TIM) will have a new folder for all settings & cache.
To migrate please follow the steps below:
- Install TIM
- Start TIM and Github Browser (side-by-side)
- Open Settings dialog in both apps
- Click "Open Settings Folder" button in both
- Copy everything from "Github Browser" folder to "TIM" settings folder (overwrite)