- Tons of new unit tests
- More API normalization
- Collection rendering bug fixes
- New View methods
- insertView & insertViews
- getView and getViews
- Fixed major regression regarding list duplication
- Detach no longer internally happens on the root Layout
managefunction inside a custom render has a new property
rawfor getting at the actual View instance
- Collection lists bugs solved
makeAsynca private class method
- Cleanup method is now called whenever
- Major fixes allowing for single View append
- View function no longer requires "" for inserting into parent View
- SubView render functions only resolve after the element has been attached to its parent View.
- Context is now consistent in either callbacks or deferreds
setViewsis now chainable
setViewsare now available at all times on
- Bug fixes regarding list duplication
templateoptional inside of
- Added custom cleanup function to handle the removal of any custom events
- insert no longer requires a selector
- Several performance improvements along with general stability changes
- Major re-write to codebase that eliminated a lot of repetitive and cludgy code
- Deprecated the need to extend
- All View
rendermethods return promises and can accept a callback
- Views now render themselves first and then resolve/trigger the callback once all the children are rendered. This helps with jQuery plugins.
- Major patch for re-rendering layouts that would lose events
- Added new API method detach
- Minor patch release (that removes an undocumented feature)
- Fixed issue with events not being registered correctly within lists
- Lots of bug fixes!
- Ability to insert views dynamically using the new
view.insertmethod. Useful for collections.
- Setting/resetting sub views possible with new
- All views now have the
- Updates to allow LayoutManager to be extended easier, along with
eventsbeing bound automatically during initialization.
- Adding views turned into a reusable function called
- Templates no longer are required to be a string, this allows passing of compiled template functions.
- View renders are internally wrapped to expose a new
render()method that when called, re-renders.
- Nested views are possible by adding a
viewssub property which is an object that contains nested views.
- Changed layout
- Internal second deferred replaces the
viewDeferredto determine when an element enters the DOM.
- Open sourced on GitHub.
- Initial unit tests.
- Released introduction screencast.