Most of the features from rasputin were merged in to official ember-rails gem.
I will discontinu support to all the ember related stuff in rasputin.
You should start to migrate to ember-rails.
The sprocket extention to use
require is going to stay in rasputin.
If you use Rasputin for Ember.js integration with Rails 3.1 assets pipeline you should use ember-rails gem.
require('jquery'); require('ember'); require('ember-data'); require('app/**/*');
Here is the two available settings :
config.rasputin.enable = true config.rasputin.strip_require_directives = true
- All Ember.js related stuff has moved to ember-rails
- Update to Ember.js 0.9.6
- Precompilation fix
- Update to Ember.js 0.9.4
- Rails 3.2 support
- fix to ensure rasputin is initialized in all groups (thanks @chrisconley)
- update ember-data
- remove legacy packages
- new precompiler (borrowed from @keithpitt)
- default behavior is to precompil only in production environment
- haml filter (thanks @ootoovak)
- replace ember-datastore with ember-data
- update Ember.js to 0.9.3 and clean up ember-datastore
- update Ember.js to latest master
- renaming to Ember.js
- update sproutcore to latest master
- update Handlebars compiler (thank's to @MichaelRykov)
- update with built in metamorph
- add sproutcore-routing
- update sproutcore to master (with metamorph)
- you can change templates naming scheme in your configuration
- add .hbs extention support
- add support for Handlebars precompilation (thanks to @SlexAxton)
- add slim filter
- change templates naming scheme, use '/' instead of '_'
- rails 3.1 support
- fix sproutcore-touch
- add normalize.css
- remove unofficial packages. Prepare for more stable releases in sync with upstream.
- sproutcore-jui will move in to it's own gem
- add sproutcore-touch
- add sproutcore-bricks
- update to lates sproutcore 2 (beta3)
- lots of fixes for sproutcore-jui