Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Solved tons of issues:
- Issue #8 "Ignore assert-prints if test is a duplicate"
- Issue #12 "A test running over >= 2 cycles considered double"
- Issue #14 "Different prints depending on if using AssertEquals(ANY) or AssertEquals_DataType"
- Issue #15 "Doing assert two times or more in different cycles for arrays"
- Issue #16 "Investigate if MEMCPY should be used in F_AnyToUnionValue"
- Issue #17 "ReportResult in FB_AssertResultStatic should take expected/actual value into consideration"
Fixed a bug in FB_Assert.AssertEquals() in where the output-data from FB_AnyComparator was not used correctly and thus could make certain tests succeed even though they should fail.
Compiled using TwinCAT 3.1.4022.27.