This is the public documentation for the infrastructure of The Document Foundation.
It also servers as a collection of salt states for basic system configuration. Most of the different states are interdependent, it was therefore decided to host them in one repository.
Using salt-states-base on your infrastructure
Install and configure your salt-master (see http://docs.saltstack.com) for details.
Clone this repository:
cd /srv/salt git clone email@example.com:tdf/salt-states-base.git salt-states-base
Add this location to your file_roots, e.g. in :file:`/etc/salt/master.d/paths.conf`:
file_roots: base: - /srv/salt/my-states - /srv/salt/salt-states-base
- Use travis and docker to test the states per commit
- Primary target platform: Debian 8
- :doc:`Full table of contents </doc/contents>`
- Complete table of contents
- :doc:`Developer guide </doc/states/development>`
- Start here if you are interested in contributing to this repository
Ths Code is distributed under Apache 2.0 License