Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the ExampleAgent wiki!
Here, you can find a couple of handy topics and code snippets to start implementing your negotiating agent:
The materials are adapted from mostly Genius Core Documentation and FAQs of the annual automated negotiating agents competition.
- Java Programming Cheatsheet
- Setting Up Genius Environment
- Stacked Alternating Offers Protocol
- AbstractNegotationParty Methods
- How to generate a random bid?
- How to generate a random bid with a utility threshold?
- How to change the content of a bid?
- How to keep track of time in a negotiation session?
- How to get the maximum and minimum bid?
- How to iterate all bids in a domain?
- How to access weights of each issue?
- How to access the evaluation of a value?
- How to add maven dependencies?
- How to run a negotiation session via command line?
- How to debug your agent?