TDLib C# example
This is an example of building TDLib with
C++/CLI support and an example of TDLib usage from C#.
- Download and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later.
- Download and install CMake; choose "Add CMake to the system PATH" option while installing.
- Install vcpkg or update it to the latest version using
vcpkg updateand following received instructions.
cd <path to vcpkg> .\vcpkg.exe install openssl:x64-windows openssl:x86-windows zlib:x64-windows zlib:x86-windows
- (Optional. For XML documentation generation.) Download PHP. Add the path to php.exe to the PATH environment variable.
- Download and install gperf. Add the path to gperf.exe to the PATH environment variable.
TDLibwith CMake enabling
.NETsupport and specifying correct path to
cd <path to TDLib sources>/example/csharp mkdir build cd build cmake -DTD_ENABLE_DOTNET=ON -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=<path to vcpkg>\scripts\buildsystems\vcpkg.cmake ../../.. cmake --build . --config Release cmake --build . --config Debug
Example of usage
TDLib is built you can open and run TdExample project.
It contains a simple console C# application with implementation of authorization and message sending.
Just open it with Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 and run.
Also see TdExample.csproj for example of including TDLib in C# project with all native shared library dependencies.