This is a server that helps to manage your tdo lists synced on all your devices.
You can set up your own or just use the one we will be setting up.
If you want to work on this project, there are two possibilities:
If you have Vagrant installed, simply run
in the repository folder on your machine to get started. Vagrant will take care of installing all dependencies.
If your VM is up and running, you can ssh into the machine using
Start the Django application (living in /home/vagrant/tdoserver) with the command:
$ python3 manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
It's now accessible via 192.168.33.10:8000 in your browser.
The old-fashioned way
- Make sure you have the latest version of Python3 and pip installed.
- Install all dependencies using
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Run the Django server from your terminal using:
$ python3 manage.py runserver
- Access the application via 127.0.0.1:8000.
- Create backend
- make it secure
- manage Accounts/Logins
- adding notfication functionality
- adding Template