Splunk source type for IBM MQ error logs
This is a Splunk source-type add-on to parse the fields present in IBM MQ error logs.
- Standard UI configuration via Splunk Manager
- Supplies dedicated IBM MQ source type for error logs
- Handles global and per-QMgr error logs
- Defined fields include the explanation and suggested action test lines
- Splunk 7.1 (May work with other versions but not tested)
- IBM MQ server v8.0 (May work with other versions but not tested)
- Add stanzas to props.conf and transforms.conf in [splunk-home]/etc/system/local
- Restart Splunk
You are free to use this code in any way you like subject to the terms of the Splunk and IBM products with which you use it. I make no representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.