Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- include tdt/input by default
- allow indexing through the normal add/edit datasource workflow
- allow to link datasets to eachother to provide context between datasources
- allow provenance, keeping track of who added/edited which dataset
Version 6.6 - June Release
- Added gulp to automate front-end tasks
- Added facetted search and dynamic loading of datasets on the landing page of TDT
- Added more fields to the DCAT feed
- Allow full download of CSV files, cap on-the-fly translation to 10K lines, no cap on the download ofcourse
- Added supported formats through the api/info endpoint
- SPARQL now recognises the type of query (construct/select) upon creation/updating and appropriate formatting is applied
- Updated the Elastic reader with the Elastica library + paging, ES 2.2+ is supported
- Excel by default takes the first sheet if no sheet is provided
- Refactor to account for the PSR-4 namespacing of the EasyRdf library
- KML files need special treatment to be displayed as geographical data since we don't convert XML files anymore by default.
- If the source is KML, a KML layer will be displayed on the map instead of a geojson conversion, which loses some meta-data such as description meta-data
- To validate URIs only check through a HEAD request if the URI is legitimate
- Update on the namespace of contactpoint in the DCAT feed (props to @erikap )
Couple of hotfixes:
- KML formatted XML will not display on a map is convertible to GeoJSON
- Fetching JSON over HTTPS is more robust
- non UTF-8 CSV values are converted to UTF-8
- Licenses are now seedable through the command line, 2 sets of licenses (including a flemish one) have been created in a separate repository.
- The DCAT meta-data has been updated in order to match all required fields, some adjustments have been made to make the DCAT output more correct (e.g. add license to a distribution, not a dataset)
- SEO optimization with embedded JSON-LD in HTML pages
- MongoDB is now an available datasource
- The application is now available in dutch, french and english and can be selected in the lower right corner
- Incorporate tdt/input by default so larger datasets can be loaded into document stores where they can be queried properly, optimizing the user experience of data consumers.
- Geographical distributions are now advocated in DCAT when the dataset is a geographical one
- Map properties have been removed, all of the data will now be displayed in the map pop-up
- Added a contact-point to the meta-data fields
- XML has been reverted to a more basic support, no more translations to JSON as these were not standardized.
- Added the possibility to track requests in a generic way, Google Analytics implementation is provided, but can be injected with any service (e.g. Piwik)
- Fixed a greedy regex bug in SPARQL statements
- Polished the Map formatter with updated leaflet libraries
For more detailed information, check the milestone issue list.