Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- include tdt/input by default
- allow indexing through the normal add/edit datasource workflow
- allow to link datasets to eachother to provide context between datasources
- allow provenance, keeping track of who added/edited which dataset
Version 6.6 - June Release
- Added gulp to automate front-end tasks
- Added facetted search and dynamic loading of datasets on the landing page of TDT
- Added more fields to the DCAT feed
- Allow full download of CSV files, cap on-the-fly translation to 10K lines, no cap on the download ofcourse
- Added supported formats through the api/info endpoint
- SPARQL now recognises the type of query (construct/select) upon creation/updating and appropriate formatting is applied
- Updated the Elastic reader with the Elastica library + paging, ES 2.2+ is supported
- Excel by default takes the first sheet if no sheet is provided
- Refactor to account for the PSR-4 namespacing of the EasyRdf library
- KML files need special treatment to be displayed as geographical data since we don't convert XML files anymore by default.
- If the source is KML, a KML layer will be displayed on the map instead of a geojson conversion, which loses some meta-data such as description meta-data
- To validate URIs only check through a HEAD request if the URI is legitimate
- Update on the namespace of contactpoint in the DCAT feed (props to @erikap )
Couple of hotfixes:
- KML formatted XML will not display on a map is convertible to GeoJSON
- Fetching JSON over HTTPS is more robust
- non UTF-8 CSV values are converted to UTF-8
- Licenses are now seedable through the command line, 2 sets of licenses (including a flemish one) have been created in a separate repository.
- The DCAT meta-data has been updated in order to match all required fields, some adjustments have been made to make the DCAT output more correct (e.g. add license to a distribution, not a dataset)
- SEO optimization with embedded JSON-LD in HTML pages
- MongoDB is now an available datasource
- The application is now available in dutch, french and english and can be selected in the lower right corner
- Incorporate tdt/input by default so larger datasets can be loaded into document stores where they can be queried properly, optimizing the user experience of data consumers.
- Geographical distributions are now advocated in DCAT when the dataset is a geographical one
- Map properties have been removed, all of the data will now be displayed in the map pop-up
- Added a contact-point to the meta-data fields
- XML has been reverted to a more basic support, no more translations to JSON as these were not standardized.
- Added the possibility to track requests in a generic way, Google Analytics implementation is provided, but can be injected with any service (e.g. Piwik)
- Fixed a greedy regex bug in SPARQL statements
- Polished the Map formatter with updated leaflet libraries
For more detailed information, check the milestone issue list.
Hotfix for the KML formatter, added a small test for when KML source data is published as KML again.
In future releases we should check whether the destination format is the same as the source format and return the source file if that's the case.