This release is small enough that all feature changes are going to be listed uncategorised (outside of bug fixes).
- Renderer size is no longer tied to window size, meaning you can have lower-resolution render targets scaled up to a larger screen.
- More compatibility hacks have been added to better-support levels that have specific
- Looping sounds are now preserved whilst the game is paused, resuming after the pause ends.
SetThingSpecialnow actually sets the thing's special.
- Masked columns (columns which can have transparent parts) now support tall patches.
- Holding shift whilst always running now makes you walk by default.
- The renderer backbuffer is now transposed, which improves performance in some scenarios and will allow for further optimisations down the line.