Contributing to kecap
When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue, email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.
Please note we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
Before you open issue
- Ensure the bug was not already reported by searching on GitHub under Issues.
- If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
- Do not open an issue on GitHub until you have collected positive feedback about the change. GitHub issues are primarily intended for bug reports and fixes.
Before you send pull request
- Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
- Open a new GitHub pull request with the patch.
- Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
- Ensure any install or build dependencies are removed before the end of the layer when doing a build.
- Before submitting, please read the Contributing to kecap guide to know more about coding conventions and benchmarks.