Blindness - PSP & PSVita
Originally developed on PSP and ported to PSVita, Blindness is little addictive game where the rapidity and the memory are very useful. You need to use the joystick to navigate through the screen like an eye which move in the darkness. In game, you use your buttons (cross, circle, square and triangle) to correspond the shape in the screen with your "eye" to grab all the shapes present on the screen. The game proposes 4 different cool modes:
- Black & White: The original mode with only one color, you need to change only your eye shape
- Colorful: Original mode with 3 different colors (red, green, blue), you need to change your eye shape and color.
- Recto Black & White: You don't need to choose your shape! Just grab shape which correspond with your eye.
- Recto Colorful: You don't need to choose your shape or your color! Just grab shape which correspond with your eye.
The difficulty is progressive.
Warning : This game is not recommended to people who suffers from photosensitive epilepsy because they are some effect which create epileptic crisis... Sorry.
This game is available in English & French and for PSP and PSVita/PS TV.
- Navigation : Directional axe (Only for PSP) or Left joystick (Only for PS Vita/PS TV)
- Change color of your eye in Colorfull or Recto Colorful mode : L / R
- Change shape of your eye : Cross/Square/Triangle/Circle
To build PSVita version, we need to install before to launch shell script
- ImageMagick to resize image for PSVita/PSTV version
- p7zip to create .vpk and .zip archive for both version (PSVita & PSP)
- Color mode
- Recto Mode for Black & White and Color
- Statistics at the end of the game
- The shapes captured have now a particle effect
- Pause Menu
- Compatible for PSVita, PSTV
- Add cool stuff for PSTV version (rumble & lightbar)
- This changelog is also available in PSVita/PSTV
- The difficulties are now progressive for Black & White mode
- Change default PSP font with Ubuntu-Font
- Credits modification
- Options modification
- Save system change
- Bugs correction
- Controls change depending on device :
- PSP - directionnal axe
- PSVita/PSTV - left joystick
- Initial Release (only on PSP)
Developed by Applelo
Thanks gdljjrod, Davis Nuñez & Rober Galarga for the ONELua
Tested by Tuxbot123, yaounshow, Macrey and Wirus
Shine for particle sample and the people made Ubuntu-Font
What's next ?
- Send your score online
- Versus mode (only on PSVita version)
- And more :p