Teambox is collaboration and project management software built on Ruby on Rails.
Teambox workflow is project-centered; with each project visible only to the people invited to it. Projects have a status wall, conversations, tasks, shared pages and file uploads. You can even post to Teambox by email.
Try Teambox online for free to see how it works.
- Official website: http://teambox.com/
- v3: Code repository: http://github.com/teambox/teambox
- v3: License: GNU Affero GPL 3
- v3: Open-source contributors: http://github.com/teambox/teambox/contributors
- v4: Try it online at https://teambox.com/
- v4: On-premise version at http://teambox.com/on-premise
Hop to our wiki to get detailed information on installing Teambox.
Thanks to the many Ruby projects we're using and the Famfamfam icon collection.