Please sign in to comment.
Fix rendering bug in pages with shadowed text.
Shadowed text currently does not get subjected to culling until immediately prior to rendering each glyph. This is problematic for any page with an axis greater than 32k as we can't covert the glyph coordinates to fixed point. Additionally, this is a large perf hit as we look at every shadowed glyph on the page for every draw call regardless of the canvas' clip. This fix enables shadowed text to be quickly rejected based on the canvas' clip when the draw text command is executed. Finally, a mirror image of this CL is currently under review for inclusion in the open-source Skia project. bug: 5571685 Change-Id: I5df94eccecbd7d77a08004b5cbcca02120e390f7
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 176 additions and 36 deletions.
- +14 −0 include/core/SkDrawLooper.h
- +13 −0 include/core/SkMaskFilter.h
- +12 −9 include/core/SkPaint.h
- +15 −0 src/core/SkMaskFilter.cpp
- +74 −15 src/core/SkPaint.cpp
- +1 −0 src/core/SkPictureFlat.h
- +11 −0 src/core/SkPicturePlayback.cpp
- +23 −9 src/core/SkPictureRecord.cpp
- +2 −2 src/core/SkPictureRecord.h
- +6 −0 src/effects/SkBlurMaskFilter.cpp
- +5 −1 src/effects/SkLayerDrawLooper.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.