NIST Frontend Coding Challenge
Please build a single page application that lets users vote through the Polls API. Documentation for the API is available at http://docs.pollsapi.apiary.io/. Refer to the documentation for details on how to query the API.
- You can use libraries and frameworks as you see fit.
- You can use starter projects such as create-react-app.
- Commit all changes to a Github repository and follow good commit message practice. The Github repository can be private, if you don't want to publish your solution. In that case please invite the user Thomas-Werner-NIST to that repository.
- Don't spend more than 4 hours. The goal is to show how you work, not to deliver production-ready code.
- Focus on good application structure, not a working but hacky solution.
- Styles aren't important but your solution needs to work on mobile and desktop.
- Add tests for a part of the application that you think needs tests most.
- Make sure there's a README with instructions on how to get started.
- When you're done, send us a link to the Git repo.
Best of luck!