Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Here it is! The very first release of our translation patch! This is a beta release, so expect some bugs - but we will be fixing these over time in accordance with your feedback! If you somehow haven't seen our release post, check it out here.
- You must be running Luma3DS v7.2 or newer.
- Download RS3DS-Beta1.zip under 'Assets' and open it up, then copy RS3DS-Patcher.firm to sd:/luma/payloads.
- Be sure that you enable game patching in the Luma3DS settings menu (hold select on boot).
- Insert your game cartridge, or if you have a Japanese 3DS you can purchase a digital copy from the eShop.
- Restart your 3DS while holding Start and choose RS3DS-Patcher from the menu. - If you’re somehow in GodMode9, you did something wrong. Repeat step 5 until you’re in the patcher.
- Press A to install the patch.
- Press any button to reboot.
- Play Rocket Slime 3DS!
If you encounter any problems while playing, create a new issue in the issues tab above. Be sure to check the known issues first.
For help installing the patch if the above instructions are insufficient, please join the FTI Discord, read the #rules to gain access and then hop into the #dqh-rocket-slime-3ds channel.