- pear http_request library pear.php.net (used for making http requests)
- php 5.2+ or json-php (used for json parsing)
- MySpace Developer account: MySpace Developer
- Install pear http_request library: sudo pear install http_request
- Sign up to be a MySpace Developer
- Put your CONSUMER_KEY and CONSUMER_SECRET in app-config.php
- In ‘Edit Details’, configure the callback urls, external url, external domain
- Configure your authorization url in app.php on line 72.
- Not properly catching Exceptions
* Server Too Busy timeouts. Apparently MySpace is having some queuing issues via some badly behaving 3rd party apps.
* Request Token Timeout. This app contains no state via a database or session cooke [I want to do this]. So the request token times out if you keep refreshing the results page.