Setup for running Python Web App on Cloud9
When you are ready to run the python/dynamic_site.py module, you'll need to configure your cloud9 environment:
- Click on the gear at the top-right to get to your Cloud9 settings.
- Scroll down to the Project Settings section.
- Set Python Version to Python 3 in the Python Support subsection.
- Scroll down to the Preview sub-section within the User Settings.
- Turn on Preview Running Apps.
- Go to your console/bash window at the bottom and type:
sudo python3 -m pip install bottle
- Now, you can open up the python/dynamic_site.py file.
- Click on the Run button to run the dynamic website!
- A browser will pop up.
- Just click on the reload icon (to the left of the address bar).